– revenue of $8.34 billion and a net quarterly profit of $1.23 billion or $1.35 per diluted share
– Gross margin was 36.3 percent, up from 34.8 percent in the year-ago quarter
– Apple sold 2.6 million Macintosh® computers during the quarter, representing a four percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter
– Apple sold 10.2 million iPods during the quarter, representing a seven percent unit decline from the year-ago quarter.
– Quarterly iPhones sold were 5.2 million, representing 626%(!!!) unit growth over the year-ago quarter.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.