You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel
Thanks to Engadget’s handiwork, we now have a stat breakdown of the iPhone 4 vs. the older model.
- Quadband HSDPA. That means likely T-Mobile 3G compatible.
- Wireless: 802.11N finally – though iOS 4 might enable it on the 3GS
- Gyroscope will do some interesting things. Air mouse for instance – perhaps gaming on AppleTVs in the future?
- Facetime is now an open standard which means Apple and partners will be building for other platforms like gulp* Android.
- More Battery life, up to an hour of talk time more – that is a big one over Android who already lags in battery.
- It weighs a few gams more but now is less than a centimeter thick!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.