Thanks to Engadget’s handiwork, we now have a stat breakdown of the iPhone 4 vs. the older model.
- Quadband HSDPA. That means likely T-Mobile 3G compatible.
- Wireless: 802.11N finally – though iOS 4 might enable it on the 3GS
- Gyroscope will do some interesting things. Air mouse for instance – perhaps gaming on AppleTVs in the future?
- Facetime is now an open standard which means Apple and partners will be building for other platforms like gulp* Android.
- More Battery life, up to an hour of talk time more – that is a big one over Android who already lags in battery.
- It weighs a few gams more but now is less than a centimeter thick!