Apple has just updated their Remote App Store application with a bunch of bug fixes. The update includes performance and stability enhancements and addresses some major issues that users have been reporting.
- Includes stability and performance improvements.
- Improves performance using Remote on an iPhone when Bluetooth is enabled.
- Addresses a problem browsing artists with a large number of albums.
- Addresses some issues waking up computers when using Home Sharing.
- Addresses some issues with connecting to an iTunes library or Apple TV when using Home Sharing or a Passcode.
- Addresses some issues with connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
Get the free update here.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.