- Apple’s Mac revenue: 1/3 of Apple’s total revenue last year, which would equate to $22 billion — on Mac sales alone, Apple would be number 110 on the Fortune 500. Cook jokes the company doesn’t plan to spin-off the Mac division.
- 2.5x market 18 quarters in a row. Mac has outgrown PC’s for 18 quarters in a row, that’s 4.5 years.
- NPD 20.7% of US Retail market
- 50 million Mac users around the world.
- 600,000 registered Mac developers, growing at 30,000/month
- Valve profiled
- Microsoft Office 2011
- Mac is #1 in customer satisfaction for years in PCWorld, Consumer Reports, PC Magazine
- 75 million visitors in stores and 2.8 million macs at the
- 318 Stores in 11 countries (new UWS Manhattan)
- 2 stores in Paris, Covent Garden in London, Shanghai, Beijing
- China is highest traffic for Stores
- Apple stores sold 2.8 million Macs in the last financial year
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel