iOS 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak has been released just days after the Dev-team delivered a tethered jailbreak. You know what that means, right? Yeah, you can now jailbreak your iPhone and run unsanctioned apps that cannot be found on the App Store without having to re-connect your device to a computer each time it restarts. A Dev-team member, MuscleNerd, tweeted yesterday that the “redsn0w tool was updated to include 4.3.2 untether.” Download links and more information right below the fold.
This untethered solution supports iOS 4.3.2 on the iPhone 3GS and 4, iPad 1 and third- and fourth-generation iPod touch.
Unfortunately, iPad 2 was not supported at press time, but it is being currently worked on.
Connect your device to a computer, run the redsn0w tool and follow the onscreen instruction.
- Untethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak is out, supports all devices except iPad 2 and Verizon iPhone (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 4.3 jailbreak: Apple TV version released, iOS device version in alpha (video) (9to5mac.com)
- Tethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak via PwnageTool now available (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 has been jailbroken, no word on release date (9to5mac.com)
- Tethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2 now available (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.