The Cupertino, California-based gadget-maker is expected to launch a new Web-hosted music service next month, according to multiple reports, after negotiating deals with at least three of the four major record labels.
WWDC isn’t traditionally a venue for iTunes related news but we’ll give Apple a pass…
- Amazon to beat Google and Apple, announce cloud locker for music, movies and books this week? (9to5mac.com)
- Apple music locker “ready to go” as iTunes chief signs deals with labels (9to5mac.com)
- Apple scoops up iCloud.com domain for $4.5m ahead of new cloud-based service launch? (9to5mac.com)
- Beatles on iTunes help revert a decade-long decline in music sales (9to5mac.com)
- Apple patent reveals “seamless and invisible to the user” Cloud music (9to5mac.com)
- After Amazon, HP too to bypass labels and beat Apple with cloud media locker? (9to5mac.com)