Just a quick hit here: For those on Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks or Verizon FiOS TV, you can now WatchESPN on your iPad in full glory. WatchESPN was launched for iPod and iPhone last month.
This includes channels like ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN3.com. You need to be subscribed to ESPN’s linear programming via Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks or Verizon FiOS TV to use the app. Once you type in your cable subscriber credentials, you can stream live feeds to your device from anywhere. Who needs television, anyway?
- ESPN releases iOS app in time for the Masters, the NBA Playoffs and the MLB season (9to5mac.com)
- Yahoo! Messenger brings cross-platform video calling to iPad 2 (9to5mac.com)
- Opera Mini hits the iPad (9to5mac.com)
- iPad branded games for cats prove how intuitive touch screens are (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store employees talk about the new iPad displays (9to5mac.com)
- HP on iPad: “We’re going to become better than number one” (9to5mac.com)
- Notebook vendors: iPad’s key advantage over Android slates? Richness of tablet-tailored apps (9to5mac.com)
- Time, Inc. softens Apple to allow free iPad editions for print subscribers (9to5mac.com)
- Citrix’s GoToManager for iPad, your new go-to app for remote administration (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.