Someone made an iPad with $1.2 million worth of diamonds attached to it. Worst part? It is an iPad 1. D’oh.
Shot of the back below.
- “iPad3,1″ and “iPad3,2.” make an appearance in iOS 5 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple iPad Dock for $10 + free shipping via 2-day (9to5toys.com)
- More news on the Verizon iPad 2 recall (9to5mac.com)
- Apple’s new iPad 2 displays are hackable with a few gestures (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 5 for iPad video walkthrough: iMessages, Music, Safari, Twitter, and more (9to5mac.com)
- GV Mobile+ brings Google Voice to the iPad (9to5mac.com)
- Refurbished Apple iPad 64GB Wi-Fi Tablet for $450 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- Is Apple recalling Verizon iPad 2s? (9to5mac.com)
- HHI Textured Back Skin Protector for iPad w/ $2 HHI credit from $4 + $3 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- HandHeldItems: Up to 70% off select iPad 2 cases + 20% off coupon, $2 credit (9to5toys.com)