Twitter user Chronic, a credible source of Apple rumors in the past (and lately), has dispelled his own rumors of an alleged Sandy Bridge MacBook Air refresh this week. Instead, he writes on Twitter explaining that “source had mixed up part numbers”, it is unlocked iPhones that will be headed to US Apple Stores for Wednesday. Here are your part numbers: MC603 (16GB, Black) MC604 (16GB, White) MC605 (32GB, Black) MC606 (32GB, White). It isn’t clear whether those phones are actually unlocked in the traditional sense or whether they are just being sold without plan like Apple has done traditionally in the past before a major refresh.
- Unlocked iPhones coming this Wednesday? (9to5mac.com)
- Sprint iPhone in advanced testing? (9to5mac.com)
- CutYourSim claims permanent iPhone unlock solution without jailbreaking (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2, white iPhone 4 launching in Japan tomorrow? (9to5mac.com)
- Little big feature: iPhone flash on calls and alerts (9to5mac.com)
- White iPhone 4 available Wednesday, April 27th? (9to5mac.com)
- White iPhone 4 available April 20th? (9to5mac.com)
- Next iPhone reaches final testing stage, Verizon likely won’t support 3G FaceTime this year (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.