SupermanofSteel reports that as part of their new refresh of their lineups called “52”, DC will do “Day and Date digital” which means the same day that comics are available in the store, they will be on the iPad. Double good news for digital comics fans.
- Five percent of all browsing now mobile, of which one percent is iPad (9to5mac.com)
- Suppliers count 12 million iPad 2s for the third quarter (9to5mac.com)
- “iPad3,1″ and “iPad3,2.” make an appearance in iOS 5 (9to5mac.com)
- iPad is now 100,000 apps strong (9to5mac.com)
- ZAGG invisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector for iPad for $10 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)