Not, “put this on my iPhone now” good but “wow, that’s interesting and must’ve taken a lot of hard work” good. Lifehacker explains:
You can now grab the theme via an app on Theme Outlet. Here’s how. (And make sure you have Dreamboard installed, as this is a Dreamboard theme and requires it.)
- Open Cydia
- Tap Manage Sources
- Tap Edit, then Add, then add source fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
- Go to the Changes section and install Theme Outlet
- Close Cydia, go to your home screen, and open Theme Outlet
- Browse for OS X Ultimatum and download it from there
- Open up Dreamboard, browse for the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme, and install it.
- Hackers slap Lion overlay onto iOS, with surprisingly good results (9to5mac.com)
- Chrome gets Omnibar history sync, Lion multitouch gestures, more (9to5mac.com)
- Cydia tweak brings webOS-like card switching multitasking to iOS (9to5mac.com)
- Cydia tweak adds speedometer to stock iOS Maps app (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds OS X Lion 10.7.2 Beta 3 (11C43), iCloud beta 9 and iPhoto beta 3 to developers (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel