Not, “put this on my iPhone now” good but “wow, that’s interesting and must’ve taken a lot of hard work” good. Lifehacker explains:
You can now grab the theme via an app on Theme Outlet. Here’s how. (And make sure you have Dreamboard installed, as this is a Dreamboard theme and requires it.)
- Open Cydia
- Tap Manage Sources
- Tap Edit, then Add, then add source fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
- Go to the Changes section and install Theme Outlet
- Close Cydia, go to your home screen, and open Theme Outlet
- Browse for OS X Ultimatum and download it from there
- Open up Dreamboard, browse for the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme, and install it.
- Hackers slap Lion overlay onto iOS, with surprisingly good results (9to5mac.com)
- Chrome gets Omnibar history sync, Lion multitouch gestures, more (9to5mac.com)
- Cydia tweak brings webOS-like card switching multitasking to iOS (9to5mac.com)
- Cydia tweak adds speedometer to stock iOS Maps app (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds OS X Lion 10.7.2 Beta 3 (11C43), iCloud beta 9 and iPhoto beta 3 to developers (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.