Apple seeded its registered developers last night with a new version of Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3. The software carries a build number of 11D46 and arrives just a week following the 11D42 build. It has no known issues, indicating that public release is around the corner. Developers are asked to focus on iCloud Document Storage, Address Book, iCal, Mail, Spotlight and Safari. The Delta update weighs in at 996.98MB and combo update is a 1.26GB download. The OS X Lion Server 10.7.3 build 11D46 is also available for download (Delta:1GB, Combo: 1.34GB, Server Admin Tools: 202.59MB). Additional build notes after the break.
Apple warned you will not be able to revert to your previous system after updating. In addition, reversioners are no longer required for installations over previous 10.7.3 seed builds. The OS X Lion Server 10.7.3 build 11D46 has no known issues and focuses on the following areas: Address Book Server, Directory Utility, Server Applications (Sharing, Web and VPN UI), Calendar & Contacts Server, Profile Manager, WebDAV Sharing, Webmail, Wiki Server (support for iPad editing) and XsanFS. Last December, Apple seeded developers with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 builds 11D24, 11D33 and 11D36. The first beta of Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (build 11D16) was originally posted mid-November. It was discovered that this build contains traces of new AMD drivers, including those for the newly released AMD Radeon HD 7970 card.
- Apple seeds OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D16) to developers (9to5mac.com)
- Apple releases OS X 10.7.3 (build 11D36) to developers (9to5mac.com)
- Mac OS X 10.7.3 beta build 11D33 goes out to testers ahead of public release (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds updated OS X 10.7.3 (build 11D24) to developers (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds first iOS 5.1 beta, Xcode 4.3 beta (release notes included) (9to5mac.com)
- Apple releases Xcode 4.2 with iOS 5 and Lion SDKs (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.