Like some of you, I am limping by on my 2010 MacBook Air, but I have been anxiously waiting for this Ivy Bridge lineup of MacBooks to get released before buying a new Mac. As Walt Mossberg said, it is a good idea to wait until the new Apple products come out to upgrade, but it is starting to feel like forever (I know—it has only been a few months).
Are you waiting for Ivy Bridge before buying a new Mac?
(Image via Reddit)
- Good advice: Mossberg says wait on your next Mac purchase (9to5mac.com)
- ExperCom sale: MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 1.86GHz 13″ for $869 + $11 s&h, more (9to5toys.com)
- Report: Apple begins production of new 15-inch MacBook Pro next month, 13-inch in June (9to5mac.com)
- Everybody says new 15-inch MacBook Air is coming, details scant (9to5mac.com)
- Refurb Apple MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 13″ Laptop for $480 + $4 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- Ivy Bridge launching April 23 as next-gen Thunderbolt ships, likely to land in next Macs (9to5mac.com)
- Intel’s upcoming Ivy Bridge Quad-Core i7-3770K benchmarked on Mac OS 10.7.3 (9to5mac.com)
- Is Apple experiencing hiccups with GPUs on the next generation MacBooks? (9to5mac.com)
- Intel VP: Ivy Bridge processor is built for ‘Retina display’ computers (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.