Rovio has announced that their wildly popular Angry Birds game series has passed one billion cumulative downloads. This one billion download mark is a total for all versions of the game on all platforms. AllThingsD notes that Rovio just announced over $100 million in profit, and Rovio also says that they have not decided if or when they will file for an IPO. The game company also provides more specific Angry Birds statistics:
- 200,000 years of combined game play
- 300 million minutes of game play per day
- 266 combined game levels played
- 400 billion birds launched
- 44 billion collected stars
Rovio also teased that they have a new game launching, and 148Apps thinks that they have figured it out….
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.