Some customers have already been able to get their hands on iPad minis in-store through resellers ahead of tomorrow’s official 8 a.m. launch. With only hours to go, New Zealand is one of the first countries to officially start selling the device.
The photos below, courtesy of AMA Creative, are of the iPad mini launch at New Zealand Apple reseller YOOBEE. The store opened at 8 a.m. local time on Friday, officially kicking off the iPad mini’s launch. It’s unclear how supplies of the new iPads will be in comparison to the recent iPhone 5 launch, but we expect Apple and third-party resellers to sell of out of iPad minis quickly due to pre-order delays.
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
- iPad mini delivered to customer ahead of Nov. 2 launch, unboxed (9to5mac.com)
- Spoof ‘banned’ iPad mini promo [Video] (9to5mac.com)
- iFixit tears down the iPad mini (in progress) (9to5mac.com)
- Phil Schiller clarifies iPad mini has stereo speakers following Amazon’s Kindle comparison (9to5mac.com)
- iPad mini will ignore accidental touches near the bezel (9to5mac.com)