The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. Apple has officially introduced its new iPhone lineup and announced an entirely new product in the wearables department. There was quite a bit of information between most of the major announcements from today, and because of that, we thought it would be helpful to condense the “need to know” information into a short video…
Apple has finally introduced the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus to fulfill the needs of different users. The iPhone 6 lineup will be available for preorder on Sept. 12, 2014 and will officially go on sale Sept. 19, 2014. The iPhone 6 will be priced at $199 (base model) on contract, while the iPhone 6 Plus will cost $299 (base model) with a contract.
Watch our iPhone 6 and Apple Watch recap video below:
Apple also introduced “Apple Watch.” This is the iOS-based wearable that the world has been waiting for. Apple Watch will be compatible with iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, and 6 Plus. Apple mentioned that it will start at $349 and be available in “early 2015,” but that’s all we know as far as availability is concerned.
For highlights of the entire event, check out the links below:
- Apple announces iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple announces new A8 chip w/ up to 25% faster CPU, 50% faster graphics
- Apple announces next-generation M8, barometer in iPhone 6
- Apple: App Store’s 1.3 million apps should ‘just work’ on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iOS 8 to be released publicly on September 17th for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- iPhone 6 starts at $199, iPhone 6 Plus at $299, preorder Sept. 12, ships Sept 19
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus feature impressive battery improvements over iPhone 5s
- Apple details new iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus iSight camera
- Apple announces replacement for the wallet, introduces Apple Pay for iPhone 6 and Watch
- Apple officially unveils its new ‘Apple Watch’ wearable
- Apple announces Apple Watch pricing and availability
- Apple publishes new iPhone 6, Apple Watch pages on redesigned website
- Apple’s iPhone 6 landing page
- Apple Watch main page
What do you think about Apple’s announcements? Are you more excited for the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or Apple Watch?
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.