The MLB.com At Bat app for iPhone and iPad gets a big update today in time for Spring Training bringing Spanish language support, new features, and all the details on what content will be available. Most of the app has also been redesigned including all new UI’s for team pages, scoreboards, and the newsreader.
Also new in the app for version 8.0.0 and 2015:
• New UI for all 30 team pages & the league-wide scoreboard (iPhone only) • Player search expanded to include all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only) • Re-designed UI for the newsreader (iPhone & iPad) • Team-by-team statistical data filters (iPhone only) • Native resolution to optimize At Bat for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus • Easy access to every game with new team schedule navigation (iPhone only) • Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
As for Spring Training content, here’s what you’ll get with the usual $2.99/month or $19.99/year subscription:
- Watch live streaming of more than 200 available Spring Training games with an MLB.TV Premium subscription (iPhone, iPad, select Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire, Fire Phone)
- Listen live to available Spring Training radio broadcasts (all)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac or PC with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, with accessibility on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Track batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game (all)
- Comb through sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics (all)
- Stay on top of breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team (all)
- Customize At Bat’s home screen to feature your favorite team (all smartphones)
- Access to a video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (all smartphones)
- Classic games video archive, featuring dozens of baseball’s most legendary games (all)
The updated MLB.com At Bat app for iPhone and iPad is available on the App Store now.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.