Apple Watch is finally here (well for some of us) and this week Zac, Benjamin, and Michael talk about their first impressions and experience with it. Has it been living up to the hype so far? Feel free to drop us a line about your Apple Watch experience at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces Q2 2015 revenue of $58b: 61.1m iPhones, 12.6m iPads, 4.5m Macs
- Apple boosts capital return program, increasing dividend and share repurchase
- Live blog: Apple’s fiscal year Q2 2015 earnings call
- Best Buy to gain Apple Pay support in-app today, in retail stores this fall
- Apple aiming to launch Apple Watch in second-wave of countries by late June
- Discover cardholders get Apple Pay support starting this fall
- First Apple Watch orders now being delivered to customers as Apple updates website: ‘The Watch is here’
- A skeptic’s Apple Watch diary: Day 1, first impressions
- A skeptic’s Apple Watch diary: Day 4, the halfway point
- Users discover stainless steel Apple Watch scratches easily, the $5 fix is even easier (Video)
- Apple Watch vs Apple Watch Sport: Unboxing and full comparison (Video)
- Apple Watch Sport unboxing and size comparison (Video)
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.