It looks like the Apple Watch is launching in a certain big box retailer soon. Also, big changes may be coming to third-party Apple Watch accessories. Along with that, Zac and Benjamin discuss some issues with iTunes and Apple Music. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Best Buy to begin selling Apple Watch in stores and online on August 7
- Official third-party Apple Watch stands and docks with integrated chargers on the way
- Poll: Should Apple Music be labeled as beta until the ‘nightmare’ issues get resolved?
- Opinion: Apple Watch + Music show intuitive software should be top priority for Apple’s new VP of UI Design
- Opinion: iTunes is now so clunky the only safe solution is to nuke it from orbit
- T-Mobile adds free Apple Music cellular streaming, offers free next-gen iPhone upgrades to iPhone 6 buyers
- Apple debuts new web campaign to accompany ‘If it’s not an iPhone’ ads
- Apple reveals 3 new Apple Watch ads focused on fitness, music, and travel apps
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.