Another week in the world of Apple and it looks like Tim Cook may have violated some important SEC regulations. Along with that, there has been major demand for Apple Watch, but not where you’d expect it. Oh, and remember Bendgate? Looks like it won’t affect the iPhone 6S. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Tim Cook’s email to Jim Cramer may have violated SEC rules, say lawyers
- Tim Cook assures investors, via Jim Cramer email, that Apple is still seeing strong China growth
- Apple Watch demand ‘so strong’ says Best Buy CEO, expanding availability to all stores
- Angela Ahrendts: As back-to-school gift, Apple Watch will let students peek at small screen
- Apple Store Smart Signs will be globally replaced with Mac and iOS apps
- iPhone 6S shell said to pass ‘bendgate’ test with 2x amount of pressure [Video]