Apple’s upcoming March event has been uncovered and we’ve got all of the details you need to know. Big thanks to Harry’s for sponsoring the episode. Visit harrys.com/happyhour to get your free shaving kit. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- ZAGG to acquire Mophie, takeover battery, screen protection, & keyboard accessories market
- Alphabet has surpassed Apple to become the most valuable company in the world
- Apple eyes March 15 event for iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 & Apple Watch updates
- Purported iPad Air 3 blueprint adds barely thicker design to flash & Smart Connector rumors
- Leaked iPad Air 3 case images hint at Smart Connector support, rear camera flash, and more
- Supply-chain report claims March iPad Air 3 may have 4K display, 4GB RAM, extended battery
- KGI: iPhone 7 Plus likely to feature dual-camera system for better photos using LinX tech, 2-3x optical zoom
- Report: iPhone 7 will lose camera bump and antenna lines with cleaner design
- Opinion: Could the rumored twin-lens of the iPhone 7 Plus signify the start of a real divergence between the models?
- Report: Apple developing long range wireless charging tech for iOS devices
- Report: Apple looking to produce its own exclusive TV shows as original content for iTunes
- Bank of America & Wells Fargo said to be working on Apple Pay support for ATM withdrawals
- Apple issues Mac & iOS device AC Wall Plug Adapter + World Travel Kit recall for certain customers