This week, Zac and Benjamin discuss the recent Apple event and all of the announcements that came from it. There’s a new 4-inch iPhone SE and a 9.7-inch iPad Pro, but what’s all the hype about? The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/254626829″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”150″ iframe=”true” /]
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- News Hub/Live Blog: Apple’s iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro & Apple Watch bands event
- Opinion: This is what the 4-inch iPhone SE needs (and doesn’t need) for me to downsize
- Supreme Court will hear Samsung appeal over Apple design patent case
- Tim Cook addresses FBI & encryption controversy at Apple’s press event: ‘we owe it to our customers’
- Apple SVP Lisa Jackson details Apple’s environmental effort including recycling program during event
- Apple COO Jeff Williams introduces new CareKit framework, shares latest ResearchKit developments
- Apple announces new Apple Watch bands: Space Black Milanese, new Sport colors, more
- Apple drops Apple Watch price from today, now starting at $299 for 38 mm and $349 for 42 mm
- Apple unveils the new 4-inch ‘iPhone SE’
- Apple iPhone SE availability & pricing: preorders Mar. 24 starting at $399, free on contract
- Apple announces 9.7 inch iPad Pro, targeting existing iPad and Windows users
- Apple announces Smart Keyboard for new 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Lightning accessories
- 9.7 inch iPad Pro goes on sale from March 24th in four colors, starting at $599, 256 GB option
- Apple expands iPhone silicone/leather case options, confirms iPhone SE cases will fit 5/5s
- Numbers from Apple event: 30m 4-inch iPhones sold last year, 5000 Apple TV apps, renewable energy stats, more
- Apple launches variety of new Apple Watch models and band colors
- Apple releases iOS 9.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch featuring Night Shift, Touch ID Notes and more — here are all the new features
- OS X 10.11.4 is now available, Mac gains Live Photos on Messages + secure Notes & more; iTunes 12.3.3 out as well
- watchOS 2.2 is now available, Apple Watch gains enhanced Maps app + multi-watch pairing support
- tvOS 9.2 is now available, Apple TV 4 gains Siri Remote dictation, app folders, iCloud Photo Library, Bluetooth keyboard support, more
- Comparison: What are the differences between the 9.7-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch model?
- DOJ asks that hearing w/ Apple be vacated, says it found ‘possible method’ to unlock iPhone
- Watch the product announcements from the iPhone SE event in under 10 minutes
- Here’s how Apple’s new 4-inch iPhone SE compares to the rest of the lineup
- 9.7 inch iPad Pro includes 2 GB RAM, slightly slower CPU than 12.9 inch iPad Pro
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.