This week Zac and Benjamin get into new iPhone 7 rumors, news about Apple Watch 2, as well as Apple’s somewhat disappointing $50b quarter. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces Q2 2016 revenue of $50.6b: 51.1m iPhones, 10.2m iPads, 4m Macs
- Apple Music now has 13 million paying subscribers, up from 11 million in February
- Apple’s Q2 numbers: iOS sales, 13m Apple Music subs, record Android switchers, Apple Pay growth, more
- Opinion: How iPhone SE is tempting me to actually skip iPhone 7
- Report: Faster Apple Watch 2 may feature built-in cellular connectivity [Poll]
- Opinion: Cellular Apple Watch in time, sure, but these issues need love too
- Apple will require all new Apple Watch apps to use the native SDK from June 1
- Dropbox Project Infinite will show all your cloud files in the Finder … without taking up any local space
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.