Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
Like normal, Apple’s website teases that the company has “something special” in store for customers:
We’ve got something special in store for you. And we can’t wait for you to see it. Please check back soon.
The Apple Watch Series 2 and iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are slated to go up for pre-order at 12:01AM PT/3:01AM ET. While preorders begin today, the new iPhones and Apple Watch models will be officially available on Friday, September 16th online and in Apple retail locations.
What do you plan to pick up when the Apple Online Store comes back up tonight? Let us know in the comments.
- Apple unveils the new iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, preorder today, available 9/16
- Apple officially unveils ‘Apple Watch Series 2’
- Ceramic ‘Apple Watch Edition’ Series 2 starts at $1249, Apple Watch Nike+ $369-$399
- Apple announces iPhone 7 pricing & availability, pre-orders start Sept. 9, available Sept. 16
- iOS 10 will be released to the public on September 13 for iPhone and iPad
- macOS Sierra will be released on September 20 for free to Mac owners
- Apple announces new wireless Beats headphones: Solo3, Powerbeats3, BeatsX
- Apple announces truly wireless $159 AirPods for iPhone 7, automatically pair with Apple Watch and iPhone 7
- Apple announces new Apple Watch app for hikers, Viewranger
- Apple announces ‘Super Mario Run’ coming to iPhone App Store
- iWork apps get real-time collaboration, demo’d live in the keynote
- Apple expands iPhone Upgrade Program to UK and China, announces U.S. pricing
- iOS 10 GM seed is now available for developers, released publicly on September 13
- Apple seeds watchOS 3 GM for the Apple Watch to developers
- Apple seeds tvOS 10 GM for the Apple TV to developers
- macOS Sierra GM version is now available for Mac
- Apple warns new glossy Jet Black iPhone 7 finish will scratch easily, recommends using case
- Apple to sell replacement Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter for $9
- Apple updates iPad lineup with increased storage across the board, iPad Pro gets a price cut