Here’s a rundown of the latest features in the well-reviewed drawing and writing app for iPad:
Custom Color Picker – New superpowers to get the right color
- Eyedropper that lets you quickly pick a color from the canvas
- Type in hex colors to match a color from a web site or other design
- Slider to adjust lightness or darkness of a color
- Keeps a history of changes making it easy to experiment
Color Sets – Customize the palettes of colors you use in Linea
- Tap the Color Sets icon at the top of the palette to access options
- Each of the three palettes can have its own color set
- New color sets include pastels, art deco, flesh tones, app design & more
- Each palette has a set of custom colors: build a color library
- Recent Colors makes frequent color changes a snap
New Templates – Now use Linea for productivity and web design
- Lay out multiple responsive Web Design concepts with or without notes
- Also works great for mobile apps on multiple devices
- Monthly Calendar for scheduling in portrait or landscape orientation
- Checklists for to-do items, groceries, and more
Developing new features is expensive. Now you can contribute beyond your initial purchase to help fund future updates with the Tip Jar. It’s a subscription-free way to show your love for Linea Sketch.
- Donate at any time using the Tip Jar item in the Settings view
- Tipping is optional and reminders are only displayed after new features have been added
Linea Sketch 2.1 is a free update for existing customers and $4.99 on the App Store. Highly recommended for iPad users with Apple Pencil.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.