After announcing the new models on Thursday, Apple today has made its latest MacBook Pro with Touch Bar variants available for in-store pickup. This means you can now place an order via the Apple Online Store and pick your new Mac up from an Apple Store on the same day…
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
As of right now, both the 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar models are widely available for in-store pickup. While there are a few stores that still don’t have stock of the new machines, they are generally well available in the United States.
Apple’s new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar models feature a slew of enhancements, including a third-generation butterfly keyboard, updated Intel chips, support for 32GB of RAM in the 15-inch model, and True Tone display technology. The new machines were first announced on Thursday, with online ordering available that day. The first orders started arriving to shoppers yesterday.
Are you planning to pick up a new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar? Let us know down in the comments!
- Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar updated with max 32 GB RAM, ‘improved’ third-generation keyboard, True Tone, and new Intel chips
- iFixit finds new MacBook Pro keyboard has ‘thin, silicone barrier’ under each key
- New MacBook Pro extends True Tone feature to LG UltraFine and Apple Thunderbolt displays when connected
- Comment: Two things seem obvious about the new MacBook Pro keyboard …
- Will Apple let you swap your recently-bought 2017 MacBook Pro for a 2018 one?