After pulling the 7th iOS 12 beta due to issues with performance, Apple today released the 8th developer beta for iOS 12. In this brief hands-on walkthrough, we cover new changes and features across both betas.
Synology RT2600ac: The AirPort Extreme replacement.
iOS 12 beta 7/8 changes and features covered:
- New splash screen for Messages explaining new features
- Group FaceTime delayed
- New Measure app icon
- Mark up tools show size (missed in previous releases)
- FaceID smiley face returns
As we inch closer and closer to the GM release, you can expect to find a reduced number of changes. For more details on the delaying of Group FaceTime, be sure to check out our post covering the news.
Have a look at our other hands-on video walkthroughs to gain a full picture of what’s changed during the iOS 12 beta period:
- iOS 12 beta 1 changes and features
- iOS 12 beta 2 changes and features
- iOS 12 beta 3 changes and features
- iOS 12 beta 4 changes and features
- iOS 12 beta 5 changes and features
- iOS 12 beta 6 changes and features
What are your thoughts on beta 8? If you find any other new features or changes in this latest iOS 12 beta, be sure to share your findings in the comments below.