This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the latest Digitimes report on MacBook, AirPower, and iPad rumors, Bloomberg’s report on the MacBook Air replacement and rumored Mac mini update, our expectations for the Apple Watch Series 4 lineup, the end of Back to My Mac, and a lead change for Apple TV.
- Digitimes: $1200 13-inch ‘entry-level’ MacBook in September, $160 AirPower, no new iPad mini
- Bloomberg: Mac mini update this year will target pro users, likely more expensive
- Apple registers six new Apple Watch models in Eurasian database ahead of announcement next month
- macOS Mojave drops Back to My Mac iCloud feature, Apple Remote Desktop recommended
- Apple TV exec Jen Folse exits Apple for Caffeine social broadcasting startup
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.