Urban Armor Gear (UAG) is out today with its Metropolis Series case for the new 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. The rugged case offers an adjustable and removable stand, Apple Pencil storage, military rated protection, and more.
UAG announced the new Metropolis case in a press release today.
Created with the modern wanderer in mind, UAG’s Metropolis series features a feather-light construction and impact resistant core, allowing adventurers to take their iPad anywhere. Conveniently folding into multiple secure stand angles for hands-free viewing, you can create the perfect on-the-go office.
UAG Metropolis for iPad Pro Highlights
- Adjustable and detachable stand
- Uncompromised audio and access to touchscreen, buttons, and ports
- Apple Pencil holder and compatible with Apple Pencil Pairing/Charging
- Folio Cover compatible with Auto Wake and Sleep
- Easy access to touchscreen and ports
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G-516.6)
UAG also offers the Metropolis case for older devices like the 2nd gen. 10.5- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models.
With what looks greater protection and a more affordable price tag, the new Metropolis cases look like a great alternative to the new OtterBox Symmetry 360 case that we recently reviewed.