This week Benjamin and Zac are joined by Mark Gurman to discuss Apple’s upcoming March 25th event, WWDC 2019, and Apple’s AR/VR headset plans, plus Apple vs Spotify, Amazon Fire TV gaining Apple Music, a new HomeKit lamp review, and more.
Sponsored by ExpressVPN: Take back your Internet privacy today and find out how you can get 3 months free, go to ExpressVPN.com/HappyHour.
Sponsored by Hair Club: Go to HairClub.com/HappyHour for a free hair analysis AND a free take home hair care kit – all valued over three hundred dollars.
- Apple’s March 25th event is official: ‘It’s show time’
- Bloomberg: Apple TV service to feature mostly content from partners at launch, Apple’s original TV shows coming later
- Kuo: Apple to start manufacturing AR headset in Q4 2019 – Q2 2020, relies on iPhone for rendering and connectivity
- New ‘Apple News Magazine’ details uncovered in iOS and Mac betas: PDF-based, offline reading, more
- Spotify files complaint with European Commission about the App Store, says Apple is giving itself an ‘unfair advantage at every turn’
- Apple Music launches on Amazon Fire TV, coming to Echo for UK users soon
- Review: Eve Flare is a fun portable HomeKit mood light with impressive all-day battery life
- Should Apple Watch fall detection be enabled for all ages by default?
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.