Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Skillshare: With thousands of online classes, Skillshare can help you improve your professional skill set, start that side hustle, pursue a passion project, and much more. Get two free months of unlimited classes here.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple defends new aftermarket iPhone battery warning in iOS
- Next Apple Watch Activity Challenge set for August 25th
- App Store Today editorial stories are now available on the web in full
- 9to5Mac Watch Time podcast episode 4: Apple Watch and learning to love workouts with Kyle Seth Gray
- Review: Sonos IKEA speakers double as AirPlay 2 furniture
- Review: Native Union’s Stow Organizer is perfect for Apple gear
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.