Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Infinity Cable: Get the new Infinity Cable with interchangeable magnetic tips for USB-C, micro-USB and Lightning- the first with 100W Power Delivery. Available up to 55% off with early bird pricing now.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces $2.5 billion plan to help tackle California housing crisis
- Rumor: Apple working with Valve on AR headset
- Adobe MAX 2019: Photoshop on iPad arrives, Adobe Aero debuts on iOS, more updates to Creative Cloud apps
- Adobe previews Illustrator on iPad, shipping in 2020
- Hands-on with Aero, Adobe’s new AR creation app
- 9to5Rewards: Win a MacBook Pro + 60% off Infinity Magnetic Cable [Giveaway]
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.