Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Infinity Cable: Get the new Infinity Cable with interchangeable magnetic tips for USB-C, micro-USB and Lightning- the first with 100W Power Delivery. Available up to 55% off with early bird pricing now.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Analytics firm says Apple TV+ premiere interest pales compared to Netflix, rumored Apple and Showtime bundle
- Apple’s advertising agency Media Arts Lab cuts 50 employees as marketing needs ‘evolve’
- Apple releasing first developer beta of iOS 13.3 today [U: Now available]
- What’s new in iOS 13.3 developer beta 1?
- Running Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon with Apple Watch Series 5 and AirPods Pro
- Adobe MAX Sneaks 2019: AR prototyping, automatic photo relighting, image manipulation detection, more previewed
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.