Apple’s annual special holiday ad is out alongside Black Friday through Cyber Monday promotions, Benjamin and Zac take a retrospective look at Group FaceTime and how it’s perfect for the holidays, the prospect an using a cellular Apple Watch with kids, and much more.
Sponsored by Bitsbox: A crazy-fun subscription box that teaches kids how to code — save $25 with promo code HAPPYHOUR.
Sponsored by Hyper: Get early access to HYPER’s Black Friday Sale using code HYPER30 for 30% off site wide.
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Apple reportedly cancelling first theatrical movie debut and TV+ release after pulling from film festival
- The Banker — Official Trailer | Apple TV+
- Apple’s new ‘Make Someone’s Holiday’ ad uses the iPad to create a moment out of memories
- Apple announces its Black Friday deals: up to $200 Apple Store gift card with device purchase
- Use FaceTime on your Mac – Apple Support
- 16-inch MacBook Pro top features – a bonafide return to form
- Apple Card 3% cashback offer expands to Nike stores
- Here’s how to tell when iPhone 11 camera is using Deep Fusion
- Smart Battery Case for iPhone 11 review
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.