Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- LG launches Apple TV app for its 2019 TVs
- Apple closing all retail stores and offices in China through February 9 due to coronavirus
- February 10 is target date for Apple suppliers to resume work
- Apple bumps trade-in values for Apple Watch Series 2 and 3 to $100 for Heart Month
- Apple Watch ‘Heart Month Challenge’ kicking off in February with sweet 2020 stickers
- Back to the Mac 016: Behind the scenes of Jeff’s video editing workspace –
- Review: Nomad’s Base Station Stand pairs a premium design with iPhone and AirPods support
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.