Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- France has fined Apple $27M over iPhone battery management
- Foxconn’s biggest iPhone plants: one closed, one barely open
- Apple Store and office closures in China due to coronavirus to extend a few more days than first expected
- iPhone 9 price: Starting even lower than the iPhone 8
- August Smart Lock Pro is exactly why smart home technology was created
- 9to5Mac Happy Hour 263: iOS 13.4 beta changes, unified App Store, Apple TV rumors
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.