At long last, Apple today has released a new version of the Apple Store app for iOS with support for Dark Mode. This update comes after Apple redesigned and revamped the Apple Support app with Dark Mode last month.
The new Apple Store app interface is a mix of true black and dark gray design. It adheres to your iPhone or iPad’s system setting for Dark Mode, meaning it automatically changes based on your preferences.
Other than Dark Mode support, the update includes bug fixes and performance improvements. Here are the release notes for today’s update:
- Browse, buy, and explore in Dark Mode, a dramatic new look that seamlessly integrates into the app
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
You can download the latest version of the Apple Store app for iPhone and iPad on the App Store for free. What do you think of this new Dark Mode interface? Let us know down in the comments!
- Apple Support app for iPhone and iPad revamped with new interface, Dark Mode, more
- Apple updates App Store Connect for iOS with support for Dark Mode
- Instagram for iOS updated with support for Dark Mode in iOS 13
- Microsoft rolling out Dark Mode support to all Office apps in time for iOS 13
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.