Apple is continuing its trend of updating its numerous iOS applications for iOS 13. This evening, the App Store Connect app for iOS has been updated with Dark Mode support, as well as stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
With Dark Mode support, App Store Connect will now follow your system-wide iOS setting and adhere to a dark or light theme. App Store Connect has traditionally had an all-white design, so the addition of Dark Mode makes it a lot less jarring in low-light environments:
- Support for Dark Mode, ideal for low-light environments. Requires iOS 13
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
Over the last few weeks, Apple has swiftly been rolling out updates to its iOS applications with support for Dark Mode and other iOS 13 features, such as external drive support for iMovie.
Check out all of our coverage below:
- Apple’s TestFlight beta testing app adds support for Dark Mode in iOS 13
- Apple updates Clips and iMovie for iOS with Dark Mode, external drive support, more
- iWork for iOS updated to take advantage of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- Shazam iOS app updated with Dark Mode support and new multi-touch gesture for iOS 13
- Swift Playgrounds for iPadOS updated with Dark Mode, new SwiftUI support, more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.