Rambo longs to get back to UI development, John releases a new open source project, and the two embark on part one of their deep dive into Swift’s new concurrency system. Also, organizing devices, and mechanical keyboards.
- Swift by Sundell episode with Christian Selig
- The new, concurrent version of Publish
- Async sequences and streams
- Swift’s concurrency system
- The WIP MultipeerKit concurrency implementation
- Adding pull-to-refresh to a SwiftUI List using async/await
- Making URLSession’s async APIs backward compatible
- An example of running async unit tests on Linux
- Keychron K2
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.