Dropbox experimental build with OS X Yosemite icons available for download
Good news for Dropbox users running OS X Yosemite: Dropbox has made available an experimental build optimized for Yosemite’s new look (via Zach Kahn). The download brings a new Finder icon, new notification glyphs, and faster uploads for small files among other enhancements. Here’s the full list of what’s new:
New in 2.11.25
- Updated Camera Uploads folder icon for Yosemite
- Fixed Copy Link context menu option from the toolbar
- More Finder integration bug fixes
New in the 2.11 series
- Rewrite of the Windows & Linux UI. (1)
- File identifiers. (2)
- Windows long path support. (3)
- New Linux headless setup flow.
- Faster uploads for small files.
- Updated splash screens.
- New Finder icon overlays.
- New Windows notification area icons.
You can update (at your own risk) using the download links here.