Infuse 2.2 for iOS incoming with new features & performance improvements
We were quite impressed with the redesigned Infuse media player from developers FireCore when it first launched version 2 last month. The app, which supports 14 video formats and 1080p playback, is today getting an update to version 2.2 with a few notable new features and performance enhancements.
The update includes some features highly requested by users including the ability to download files form network shares for offline playback, as well as new “rich cover art and video info” when browsing network shares. Other new features include a new list view option, a volume boost setting, and an option to disable metadata fetching.
A full list of improvements in today’s update below:
- Download files from network shares (for offline playback)
- Browse network shares with rich cover art and video info
- List view option
- Volume boost setting
- Option to disable metadata fetching (good for home videos)
- Improved streaming speed and reliability
- Improved detection of network devices
- Improved clarity of In-App purchase prompts
- Improved playback of some video formats
- Other performance and stability improvements
The Infuse 2.2 update should be hitting the App Store any minute.