I’ve already broken down the best gifts for students this holiday season, but now it’s time to talk about the best gifts for all the Apple lovers in your life. These are most of the products that I use on a daily basis. Whether I use them on-the-go, while working, or pretty much 24/7, these are some of the best products that have earned a coveted spot in my daily routine.
9to5Toys Last Call: Gamer bundle $6, Powerbags $35&up, 40% off Logitech gear, free music/Dropbox storage/audiobooks, more
A large majority of the deals we cover each day come from a variety of ‘Daily Deal’ websites or are so popular that they don’t even last 24 hours. We know you can’t be at your computer every second, so we’re going to round up the best deals each day to make sure you have a fair shot at the deals you want. Be sure to follow 9to5Toys.com so you never miss a deal... Twitter, RSS Feed, Facebook, Google+.
Today’s Featured deals:
The Back To School Gamer Bundle 6 includes Intense Mac Games That Will Test Your Mind & Your Nerves. Includes: Square_terranconflicticon normally $16, X3: Terran Conflict Square_albionpreludeicon normally $10, X3: Albion Prelude Square_prideofnationsicon $10, Pride Of Nations Square_capitalism2icon $10, Capitalism 2 Square_heartsofironicon $15, Hearts Of Iron 2 Complete Square_flatout-2-1-icon $10, Flatout 2
Powerbag deals up to 80% off: 6000mAh Instant Messenger bag: $40, and more starting from just $35 shipped
Amazon Logitech Week: Save up to 40% on speaker systems, keyboards, gaming mice / headsets, more
Google Play Summer Party Hits from Katy Perry, Daft Punk, Beastie Boys, and more for free or $0.91
Get a free audible.com $5 voucher for audiobooks
Get an extra 1GB of Dropbox space for free
Other great deals we love:
- New! D-Link wireless network day camera with iPad/iPhone integration $35 shipped (Reg. $50)
- New! Pioneer Andrew Jones Designed Loudspeakers: Floor standing $87.50 (Reg. $130), Bookshelf $80 (Reg. $130)
- New! Duo Gamer controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch: $6 (Reg. $40)
- New! Gamer Deals: PS Vita 3G: $200 (Reg. $300), New 12GB flash-based PS3 $200, The Last of Us: $40, iOS freebies, more
- New! Storage Deals: PNY Attaché 3 128GB USB Flash Drive $55, Toshiba Canvio 500GB External USB Portable Hard Drive $45 shipped
- New! Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In-Ear Headphones w/ 3 Button Mic & Remote $40 shipped (Reg. $100)
- New! NFL Sunday Ticket for $55 after early Madden 25 video game trade-in at Best Buy
- Amazon Share & Claim Facebook Promotion: $5 off $25 promotional credit (20% savings)
- Acer 11.6″ Chromebook 2GB RAM, 320GB HD (Refurbished) $130 shipped (Reg. $199)
- Spigen new-coated backpack $60 (Reg. $100
- $50 iTunes Gift Card for $40: 20% savings on future app, music, movie purchases
- Apple does rare iTunes ‘buy 1 get 2 free’ movie bundle sale (starting $10)
- The Steve Jobs Video Bundle: Lectures On The Man, His Legacy & The Future Of Technology $15
- 9to5Toys Exclusive: Get an extra $10 on Gazelle when you trade-in your used (or broken!) electronics
- Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player software $30 (Reg. $40)
- Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones $269 (Reg $299)
- Nearly 200 Mac Games on sale up to 66% off
We went hands-on with the new ENERGI Backpack from Tylt, a company with products we’ve enjoyed in the past, in the video above. There are many power bags on the market that include built-in batteries to recharge your mobile devices while on the go, but we were quite impressed with these new backpacks from Tylt. They are hitting the market for between $150 and $200 at the end of March. They include a 10,400-mAh-lithium ion battery with the ability to charge up to three devices at once and dedicated pockets for your iPad, iPhone, iPod, and MacBook.
Over the past month, I’ve been carrying around a Powerbag backpack from ful. The idea is pretty straight-forward. They put a 3000 mA battery inside a backpack complete with adapters for just about any device you’d ever want to charge. On heavy usage days, I have a mobile charge with me at all times. Instead of taking out all of my devices when I get home, I just plug in the bag.
Read on for the full review…