People awaiting iPads in the Czech Republic were told they’d be in the first group of countries (outside the US) to get an iPad on March 25th.
We’re not sure why but the Czech Republic iPad website now shows they just got pushed back a month. (for those not in the know, Dubna=April).
Update: Apple has removed (not corrected) the launch date.
Update 2: Apple has finally got its Czech translator on the ball – says Brezna (March) now
Could be some issues with equipment and government specific to Czech Republic, a translation error or could be supply constraints like last year.
- iPad 2 weight savings: 75 percent is glass/LCD (9to5mac.com)
- Shipping delays suggest high demand, but will iPad 2 sell out faster than the original? (9to5mac.com)
- iSuppli: Japan disaster could constrain iPad 2 part supply (9to5mac.com)
- Apple promises iPad 2 personalized setup at Apple Store, 1 AM PT online orders,, GarageBand and iMovie available today for $4.99 ea (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 demand “amazing,” will launch numbers blow analysts out of the water? (9to5mac.com)