Seems to be Beatles day at Apple. Earlier, we noted the iBookstore offering an enhanced iBook version of The Beatles Yellow Submarine (also worth noting: in the credits at the top it says ‘For Steve’).
A few minutes ago, the above ad appeared in Apple’s YouTube feed.
Go get some Beatles!
- The Beatles iPad app launching Thursday, digital replicas of Rolling Stone and US Weekly magazines in the works (9to5mac.com)
- Steve Jobs gets a musical tribute featuring a Beatles song cover (9to5mac.com)
- Apple CEO Tim Cook promotes iTunes/iCloud chief Eddy Cue to senior VP of Internet Software and Services (9to5mac.com)
- iBooks updated with nighttime reading theme, full-screen option, and more (9to5mac.com)
- Refurbished Apple iBook G4 1.33GHz 12″ Laptop for $200 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)