Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: Rockstar Games announced on its blog today that Grand Theft Auto Vice City’s will officially make its way to iOS in celebration of the title’s 10th anniversary. Rockstar is promising a release this fall and more details in the weeks to come:
In conjunction with the anniversary, we’re pleased to announce that we’ll be releasing an Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for select iOS and Android devices later this fall. This upcoming version will bring the full experience to mobile devices, featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead including a list of compatible iOS and Android devices.
-Support for Twitter’s new header image
-Ability to create custom locations
-Various other fixes and improvements
Instamac: Released on the Mac App Store today, Instamac is a streamlined Instagram client for Mac that is currently selling for 99 cents. We’ve been playing with it and have nothing but positive first impressions. It will go up to $4.99 after 24 hours, so we suggest picking it up now.
HipChat version 1.8: 9to5’s favorite group chat app gets a big update today with iPhone 5 support:
* Lots of performance improvements, especially for large groups
* iPhone 5 support
* Fix edit mode for Active Chats
* Start app on Active Chats display instead of Lobby
* Clear password on signout
* Mark users as away when they background the app (ensure notifications get sent when app is not visible)
* Keep reconnect banner displaying until app reconnects (even when switching views)
-Get fraud warnings, account alerts and credit-related notices delivered to your mobile device.
TEN NEW doodle jump HALLOWEEN COSTUMES (in addition to ghost and doodlestein that you already have) in the all-new halloween store for you to put on and collect as much candy as you possibly can!!!
-Support for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
-Don’t forget, you can now bump photos to your computer!
– Support iPhone 5 and iPad (3rd generation).
– Tap nicknames to send messages or show info.
– Auto hiding sidebar setting with swipe to show. (iPad only)
– New Chromatic Redux style with more colors.
– User list is now a modal sheet.
– No more built-in web browser; Safari is always used.
– Miscellaneous bug and leak fixes.
iOS App Sales:
- Real Racing | $1.99 (was $2.99)
- Trenches II | 99 cents (was $1.99)
- Michael Jackson The Experience | 99 cents (was $2.99)
- Dead Space | $1.99 (was $6.99)
- The Sims 3 World Adventures| $1.99 (was $2.99)
- The Sims Medieval | $1.99 (was $2.99)
- The Sims 3 | $4.99 (was $6.99)
- Cut the Rope HD | 99 cents (was $3.99)
- Zombies, Run! | $3.99 (was $7.99)
- Where’s Waldo? The fantastic journey | 99 cents (was $1.99)
- The Room | $1.99 (was $4.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 | $1.99 (was $2.99)
- Madden NFL 12 by EA Sports | $1.99 (was $4.99)
- Scrabble | 99 cents (was $1.99)
- Sonic CD | $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Organ Trail: Director’s Cut | 99 cents (was $2.99)
- Football Manager Handheld 2012| $4.99 (was $9.99)
- Mega Man X | 99 cents (was $4.99)
- Burnout Crash | 99 cents (was $4.99)
- Mass Effect Infiltrator | 99 cents (was $4.99)
- Plants vs. Zombies HD | 99 cents (was $6.99)
- Real Racing HD | $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Babylonian Twins HD Premium | 99 cents (was $4.99)
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad | $2.99 (was $9.99)
- Battleship for iPad | $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Prince of Persia Classic HD | 99 cents (was $2.99)
- Bohnanza HD | 99 cents (was $4.99)
- Tetris for iPad | $1.99 (was $2.99)
- Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition for iPad | $1.99 (was $9.99)
- Battle Fleet | $1.99 (was $4.99)
- Dead Space for iPad | $2.99 (was $9.99)
- Yahtzee HD | $1.99 (was $4.99)
- Risk: The Official Game for iPad| $2.99 (was $6.99)
- SNOOD for iPad | $1.99 (was $4.99)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for iPad | $2.99 (was $9.99)
- MADDEN NFL 12 by EA Sports for iPad | $2.99 (was $6.99)
- Sketchbook Pro for iPad | $2.99 (was $4.99)
- TweetBot for iPhone | 99 cents (was $2.99)
- Plants vs Zombies | 99 cents (was $2.99/$6.99)
- Grand Theft Auto III | 99 cents (was $4.99)
- Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars | 99 cents (was $9.99)
- Street Fighter II Collection | 99 cents (was $3.99)
- Metal Slug 3 | $3.99 (was $6.99)
- Rayman Jungle Run | $1.99 was ($2.99)
- Batman Arkham City Lockdown | 99 cents (was $5.99)
- TomTom U.K. & Ireland | $44.99 (was $64.99)
- TomTom Europe | $84.99 (was $119.99)
- TomTom U.S.A. | $39.99 (was $49.99)
- TomTom U.S. & Canada | $49.99 (was $59.99)
- Navigon Europe | $99.99 (was $119.99)
Mac App Sales:
- Sketchbook Pro 6 | $39.99 (was $59.99)
We’ll continue to update this list as more updates and sales hit the App Store. Refresh for updates…