Borderlands Legends: We knew it was coming and today 2K has finally released the iOS version of the Borderlands franchise. It’s not exactly the full Borderlands you’re familiar with from consoles, but first impressions seem to be strong.
Borderlands Legends is the latest addition to the Borderland franchise, specifically designed for mobile and tablet. Control Mordecai, Lilith, Brick and Roland and take out the oncoming waves of enemies. Collect in-game cash by destroying enemies and purchase new weapons. Earn experience and level up your characters, unlocking new skills and abilities! Each character has their own set of unique skills and abilities, use them wisely to survive!
Cards version 2.0.1: Apple has updated its Cards app for creating and sending physical, personalized greeting cards on iPhone and iPad. One new feature in the update is the ability to “Easily swap photos in cards containing multiple photos.” There are also a few fixes to common issues:
• Easily swap photos in cards containing multiple photos
• Fixes an issue that caused previously mailed cards to display as drafts in Card History
• Fixes several issues that caused the app to quit unexpectedly
Paper by FiftyThree: If you look closely, a few of the features added to the popular “Paper” app today were actually leaked by Phil Schiller on stage during the iPad mini event earlier this month. New features include a Mixer for playing with shades, a new color palette, and and pressure input via the Expressive Ink Engine:
★ MIXER—Play between the shades. A new, natural way to mix beautiful colors and create your own custom palettes. With our natural blending technology mixing colors is smooth and intuitive: yellow + blue = green.
★ PALETTE —Hand-crafted by color experts. Flip through a collection of fresh palettes for colors that work brilliantly together for any creation—presentations, drafting, portraits, travel. With the Mixer, create your own custom palettes for brands, color scripts, and more—the possibilities are endless.
★ PRESSURE—Our Expressive Ink Engine™ has now been enhanced for pressure input. Drawing, writing, and sketching feel more natural than ever with support for the Pogo Connect.
MapQuest version 3.2: MapQuest’s iOS app gets new traffic-based routes and iPhone 5 support today, among other things:
• Traffic-based routes – saving you time by routing around traffic and road closures!
• Added helpful tips in the route list, like “Federal Blvd is just past Grove St”
• Support for the iPhone 5’s four-inch display
• You can now pause navigation at any time from the updated navigation display
• Pick a fancy new icon for yourself by tapping on your current location icon
• Fixed a crash some users were experiencing when using traffic
1. Drag and Drop: Easily customize your speed dial
2. Tab Sync: Option to remove synced devices from other device list
3. Gesture: Now just click the “+” button to create a new gesture easily
4. Tab: Jump to home page when you close your last open tab in Tab bar
5. Updates: Automatic checking for updates
6. Various stability and performance improvements
* Now in retina display