Open Road Films has posted a new JOBS ‘featurette’ which provides an extended look at the film coupled with commentary from Ashton Kutcher, Michael Stern (Director) and other supporting cast members. Check out Ashton’s in-depth interview with The Verge’s Joshua Topolsky for even more insight into his thoughts regarding the film and the general tech landscape. JOBS is slated to be released nationwide on August 16th, but posters for the movie are already popping up at theaters.
- ‘Inspired by true events': Official trailer for Ashton Kutcher’s ‘Jobs’ film goes live (9to5mac.com)
- Ashton Kutcher’s Jobs movie gets an official psychedelic poster (9to5mac.com)
- Ashton Kutcher’s ‘jOBS’ biopic to open nationwide on August 16th (9to5mac.com)
- Ashton Kutcher on passing up the opportunity to meet Steve Jobs (9to5mac.com)
- Ashton Kutcher’s thoughts on playing Steve Jobs and the wider tech landscape [Video] (9to5mac.com)
- Jobs star Ashton Kutcher rumored to be close to $10M deal … to sell Windows PCs (9to5mac.com)