A couple of weeks following the previous seed, Apple has released OS X 10.9 Mavericks Developer Preview 7 to registered developers. The update is available via Software Update in the Mac App Store. If you find anything new, you can let us know at email@example.com. We’ll be updating this post as changes are discovered. A new Apple Remote Desktop 3.7 seed has also been issued.
– Several new wallpapers included in System Preferences.
– The new release points to a new Mavericks website detailing the new features (not live yet).
A tipster has sent in release notes:
iCloud and iCloud Keychain
- iCloud Keychain users will be prompted to reenable iCloud Keychain after installing Developer Preview 7.
- Network migration from earlier versions of OS X requires the Migration Update for Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion, available from the Mac Dev Center.
- Migration from Windows is not supported in Developer Preview 7.
- PDFs imported into iBooks in previous seeds of OS X Mavericks may be renamed when opened with Preview.
- Screen recordings taken with Developer Preview 7 are not compatible with earlier releases of OS X.
- Fusion Drive volumes created with Developer Preview 7 are not compatible with OS X v10.8.4 or earlier.
- Moving a full-screen Aperture window to a secondary display may prevent the app window from being visible in subsequent attempts to use full screen.
- In Full Screen in Aperture, some menus and thumbnails aren’t immediately available until interacted with by the user.
- When in Full Screen in Aperture, the toolbar at the top of the window may not be usable until it is locked.
- Starting in Developer Preview 4, non-admin users will be allowed to install and update software from the Mac App Store. This functionality can be disabled with a profile that sets the “restrict-store-require-admin-to-install” key to true (boolean) in the com.apple.appstore domain.