As the success stories keep piling up, so do the number of projects filling up crowdfunding websites with, among other things, neat hardware- and software-related products. Some projects, like Pebble, gain thousands of supporters as well as millions of dollars in funding (and end up at Best Buy’s retail stores). Other projects flop and don’t reach their necessary funding amount.
Rather than make you sift through all of these projects, we’re rounding up the best or most notable projects from around the web and delivering them to you in a simple roundup.
If there’s a project that you’ve backed – or even a project that you founded – be sure to leave a link below so it can be considered for the next roundup.
- Nova: the slim, wireless flash for better iPhone photos (Kickstarter project) – Just a few weeks ago, we featured the iblazr LED flash, which closed with over $150k in funding. The Nova, on the other hand, is wireless, meaning you have more control over the location and angle of the flash. The project has already met its funding goal, so if all goes well, you’ll see your Nova in February.
- Auronova: The only Bluetooth necklace headset for women (Indiegogo project) – This necklace hooks up to your phone to make it easier to answer calls and know when a notification comes in. With a built-in earphone and caller vibration notification, this is yet another project that met its funding goal extremely quickly.
- THE BUTLER – home organizer (Kickstarter project) – When you arrive home, it might seem that your keys, wallet and phone disperse into random parts of the house. With the Butler, you can keep everything all in one place and even charge up your phone while it awaits the next trip out of the house.
- GSi: iPhone Bumper Case and Holster (Kickstarter project) – The holster lost the majority of its popularity a few years ago, but many professionals and those in specific industries still prefer the easy access to their phone. This bumper + holster combo will provide great protection for your phone through a steel case and easy access through a magnetic holster.
- Wally Case = Minimal Leather Wallet + iPhone Protection (Kickstarter project) – This is one project that might not make its funding goal, so if you believe in this wallet + case combo, you’ll want to chip in and help support the product before funding ends in just a week.