We knew Virgin Mobile was launching the iPhone 5s and 5c today, but we weren’t expecting a $100-off starting price. That’s what’s on offer today from the Sprint subsidiary (Sprint will also knock off $100 the subsidized plans if you are a new customer – so much for loyalty benefits).
Virgin’s plans are the least expensive out there, especially considering they include unlimited data and start at $30/month.
Another Sprint pre-paid subsidy, Boost mobile is likely going to offer the iPhone in coming days/weeks/months.
- Virgin Mobile teases iPhone 5S and 5C availability off contract (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5s and 5c coming soon to Boost Mobile (9to5mac.com)
- Sprint slashing iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c prices by extra $100 for new customers (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5s more than three times as popular as the 5c; iOS 7 overtakes iOS 6 (9to5mac.com)
- Chinese iPhone buyers desperate for gold turn to $2 stickers (9to5mac.com)
- Virgin slashes 8GB iPhone 4 to $199, (4S: 20% off) unsubsidized w/$30/month unlimited data plan (9to5toys.com)
- Nexus 5 to “match or beat” iPhone 5s graphics performance – preliminary benchmarks (9to5google.com)
- Conan mocks gold iPhone 5s shortages with return of the ‘VP of Gold’ (9to5mac.com)